With your goals in mind, Utah consumer bankruptcy attorney Ryan E. Simpson will start with a careful assessment of your financial situation, reviewing your debts, assets and income in detail in order to help you determine the best solution for your problem. He may use a Chapter 7 means test, which helps determine whether a person qualifies for Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, or he may propose debt reorganization possibilities under Chapter 13. Before proceeding with any course of action, Brian will explain what your options are, describing the benefits and drawbacks of each one. Learn more at http://3544093hv3v.com
If you choose to file for bankruptcy, Brian will prepare all the necessary documents, represent you in court and before the trustee, and communicate with your creditors on your behalf. He will keep you apprised of progress in your case and answer any questions you may have.
The Part You Play
You play an important role in the development of a debt relief solution. If you choose to pursue bankruptcy, you will be asked to provide complete and accurate information about all your debts and assets, as well as your income. This will enable Brian to position your case for success and prevent problems in the bankruptcy process. Learn more at http://markalexander.over-blog.com
What A Utah Bankruptcy Attorney Can Do For You
You try to hold down expenses, but there is never enough to pay credit card bills, medical bills, lines of credit, house and car payments. Every time the phone rings, you look to see if it’s a collector trying to pressure you into paying bills when you absolutely cannot. It’s time to learn the facts.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy can mean a fresh start in six months or less.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy gives you an opportunity to reorganize your debts without pressure from creditors.
- Wage garnishment stops immediately when you file.
- Phone calls about credit card debt stop immediately when you file.
- Foreclosure proceedings stop immediately while you have a chance to decide what to do.
- Filing for bankruptcy stops creditor phone calls immediately.
- You can file bankruptcy while going through a divorce.
- Loan modification may help balance your budget.
- Learn about bankruptcy myths.
- What can you expect in your life after bankruptcy?
- Learn more about how bankruptcy works and how attorney Ryan E. Simpson can help.
- More questions about bankruptcy? Learn how it affects your house, your car, your business. Do you understand the “means test”?
Talk to Utah bankruptcy lawyer, Ryan E. Simpson, in a free consultation. However you got into this situation – job loss, a divorce, medical bills or other factors – the law form of Ryan E. Simpson can help. Contact us for a free consultation about how Utah bankruptcy lawyers can relieve the anxiety of overwhelming debt.